PADI Wreck Specialty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jorbar1551:
The instructor then said that he was worried about the 7 foot primary hose and the backup bungied around my neck. He thought it was going to get caught and get cut in the wreck.
and he's a wreck instructor? Wooooooohoooooooooo LOL...Put another dollar In

Yes, RH is right . . .not a good sign about the Instructor's impression of the Long Hose & Bungied Back-up. Jorbar next time take the Wreck Class with 5thd-x in Monterey & San Diego. Here's a write-up on the Yukon Wreck Dive I did this past weekend:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=154005

Time to ask about a refund.

Ya, at first i was kind of sceptical, but I'm basically taking this course to get an intro to wreck diving, plus to get the experience of diving a real wreck. Im not a DIR diver or tech diver at all, but i hope to get into it in the near future. I got the class for 25, and the boat dives for 25 percent off. both because of employee discounts. Plus my parents are paying for the class, all i have to do is airfare.

So you took a plane ride to take a Padi wreck class??

Holy crap!

This is why I tell my kids if they want something they have to pay for it themselves...........it REALLY focuses the mind on what is a want and what is a need, so to speak.

If that was your money front to backI'd bet you wouldn't bothered with this waste of a class.

Hope you salvage something useful out of it.

regards

I'm taking a plane ride to have a diving vacation, plus getting the "experience and education" needed to help me make the descision about going tech or not. I think 100 dollars for round trip airfare, then 100 dollars for two days of boat diving with air fills free, isnt too bad. Then, an extra 25 dollars for the class and a card. I think its a pretty good deal.

$25 is to much for this class. He should be paying you to point out the problems.

Ah...agreed.

Jim you mean man you :)

ppo2_diver:
You can PM me your email addresses and I will send you more details. I can't post to much as it isn't copyrighted yet. :)

Do you live in the US? If so everything you right is copyrighted the very second it is written. There is no need to take any action. The law has been like this for years now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom