Palau Agressor II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well said was_one. Ilikeair had so many complaints about the Aggressor but refused my help in getting to the bottom of it. I have not been on that ship but from what the rest of you have posted it gives a pretty good picture of what it is like.

I'm going to Asia for 3 months next week and will be posting pictures of what Blue Corner actually looks like as one of my stops will be Palau for 10 days.

My wife & I did the Palau Aggressor last year and after reading this thread felt the need to respond. First a disclaimer. I personally know Wayne Hanson and have been on several of his boats. I did not know him until recently so it started as a dive experience, then became a friendship.

Not all boats are the same and not all trips will be perfect, but I must say that the worst trip we were ever on was AWSOME. There will always be things that are not completely up to your satisfaction, but if you look for problems, you will find them.

Blue Hole, as an example is barren rock, not coral and can only be experienced with a reef hook. They are not hard to use, they do protect the environment and are a safe way to just hang out and experience an awesome dive.

If anyone has a problem on a live a board and only uses a chat room to vent, in my opinion, loose all credibility.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom