Panasonic Lumix TZ7/ZS3 with u/w case DMW-MCTZ7 HD VIDEO test results

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heres another dive video i did. pardon the shakiness as the current was kinda rough...

rab1412000, I really enjoyed the video. Nice work, great video. Where were you diving?

Regards,

Bill

rab1412000, I really enjoyed the video. Nice work, great video. Where were you diving?

Regards,

Bill

i was diving in anilao, philippines. really great macro

ill try to post some zs3 pictures also for reference to those inquiring bout picture quality

hmmm i just found out i cant attach my pic files becuse they are too large...

Bob, i have d Windows movie maker & Windows Media player, but i still cant view d videos fr my cam to d computer.. :( What else do i need ?

I just bought the ZS3 and u/w housing... Too bad my wife won't let me open 'til Christmas. :wink: Oh well -it will be just in time for my cruise to Cayman, Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel!! :D l'm only planning to dive Cayman and Roatan but the good news is that since I will be bringing my own mask and fins I'll get to snorkel Cozumel and I hear it's spectacular. Can't wait to get some shots with this camera and I hope they turn out half as good as rab141200's & wicked's! Thanks for all the tips and vid postings! :cool2:

hi evie
sorry for the late reply

you really have to get the newest most upto date version of movie maker (ver 14.0.8) and windows media player (ver. 12.0.7)
alternatively you can use this video editing software:
PowerDirector 8 ? Video Editing Software
i think power director is as easy to use as movie maker and its also what i use because of more features and the speed of rendering.
tell me how it goes

Oh.. OK. Dnt know which version I have. Will check & update. Thx Bob!! :))))

Blue Space, you should dive Cozumel. Here is a link to a dive operation that will meet you and take you diving: http://www.cozumel-diving.net/luis/. We have used Luis and Linda on all four of our dive trips to Cozumel and they are great. Our first trip was the first time my family had been diving and they were very safety conscious and looked after me and my three kids the entire week (all my kids were adults). Cozumel is one of my favorite places to dive. If you have any questions, email me at jamescrew6@verizon.net.

Regards,

Bill

Back
Top Bottom