Closed Parts orders

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One parcel arrived last week, the other has fallen into the ether.

Shipping still suspended but they are now accepting surface and letters so am hoping parcel acceptance is just around the corner.

I've not forgotten, am still checking every couple of days and will update status change here the minute it changes.

Take care
Simon

I decided to try surface shipping on a Japan to USA package, partly out of curiosity as to how long it would take and what condition the package would be upon delivery. Expecting 1 to 3 months wait, dispatch from outward office of exchange in Japan was July 17th.

If by September nothing has changed, if all parties in agreement and someone is willing to take on the job state side that might be "best" option.

If I understood correctly, it might make sense to wait a little to see if the order can be sent by air from Japan to the US? That sounds like a good plan and a better bet to me...

If by September nothing has changed, if all parties in agreement and someone is willing to take on the job state side that might be "best" option.

...and hopefully USPS can stay in business long enough to take care of stateside delivery. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom