Passenger Bill of Rights for air travel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pilot fish:
[[[it's common decency to keep OTHER people's PMs private.]]]kim

That's what I thought too

By other peoples he means any response you get from a person. . . :shakehead

pilot fish:
[[[it's common decency to keep OTHER people's PMs private.]]]kim

That's what I thought too
If you are going to quote me Pilot Fish, please have the decency to do so in entirety!
What Pilot Fish Left Out:
You can do what you like with your own, ESPECIALLY when the person you sent it to is rude enough to start talking about it/them in public and misrepresenting the content.

My boss wonders why I don't get any work done, I just show him threads like this that are a riot. . .

pilot fish:
Anything written by you, me, or ohgo become the property of ScubaBoard

I'm sorry. You're wrong. Look at it from a liability point of view.

What if I post something blatantly unsafe about diving procedures, and someone does what I suggest and gets hurt.

During the following legal procedures, I'm guessing the position of the SC owners would be that they are a communication medium, and thus are not responsible. It would be like holding the phone company responsible for someone planning a crime over the phone.

It is well established that the phone company does not 'own' what I do on the telephone. If I sing a song to my girlfriend on the other side of the country, the phone company is not allowed to record it and sell it. They do not own it.

Likewise, things I write on SC are not 'owned' by SB. If they owned it they would have to be responsible for it. And I'm certain they would not want that! :11:

Ray

Again, not a lawyer, TV, and all that...

radinator:
It is well established that the phone company does not 'own' what I do on the telephone. If I sing a song to my girlfriend on the other side of the country, the phone company is not allowed to record it and sell it. They do not own it.

Ray

Again, not a lawyer, TV, and all that...

I don't know were you got the idea anyone likes your voice, but I for one don't :rofl3: You sound a bit like H2Andy when he sings. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom