Passwords compromised?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, but imperial is so much more betterer.

We have different quantities for each measurement, none of that simple minded base 10 that's for simple tons.
I have been counting your likes over the last few hours, but it looks like 33% are fake-likes

I have been counting your likes over the last few hours, but it looks like 33% are fake-likes
I'm winning, I've got the most likes, anyone who says otherwise is a liar and stealing likes!

You did predict it and it happened. Like's reset back to Sunday's totals with today's update.
Now if you can just tell me when the next Bitcoin crash will happen so I can sell a day early. :)
Will probably happen when most people pile in :)

I have found that (beginning this week) I get the following Alert and I have to click "Allow" or it won't got to Scubaboard.

Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 10.49.50 AM.png

When it does go to Scubaboard, it goes to the "Community" page, not to the "Home" page which is what I have bookmarked.

Does this (or something similar) happen to anybody else?

I have found that (beginning this week) I get the following Alert and I have to click "Allow" or it won't got to Scubaboard.

View attachment 678994

When it does go to Scubaboard, it goes to the "Community" page, not to the "Home" page which is what I have bookmarked.

Does this (or something similar) happen to anybody else?
That is correct. The homepage hasn't been restored yet and is replaced with a redirect.

That is correct. The homepage hasn't been restored yet and is replaced with a redirect.
Thank you. Is the plan to restore the homepage at some time?

Please be sure that you are not on web.scubaboard.com. I was really perplexed by some issues, when I realized I was on the wrong ScubaBoard!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom