Pennyroyal November 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133

lost, even with a compass
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Tstormdiver and I are trying to get a group together to dive Pennyroyal on the 29th of November. We need at least 6 for them to open the gates.

BTW, what time zone is Pennyroyal on? I really hate time change!!

Tstormdiver and I are trying to get a group together to dive Pennyroyal on the 29th of November. We need at least 6 for them to open the gates.

BTW, what time zone is Pennyroyal on? I really hate time change!!

I wish I could make it. I haven't been in the water for a month now. :depressed:

Load up the kids and gear and join in. It isn't like you don't have the entire family certified. :D

Load up the kids and gear and join in. It isn't like you don't have the entire family certified. :D

Believe me I'd love too but I'll be heading out to Ft. Jackson SC for Ryan's Boot Camp graduation. :us: :mil-usa: :dance3:

:usa:OK, MUCH more important than diving.

Wally, Pennyroyal is on central time (1 hour later than you,... I think..... you Hoosiers are sooooo weird about that time zone stuff).

John, Congrats on your son's graduation!

Believe me I would rather NOT change. Thanks to our governor all of IN changes. It use to be southern and northern only changed.
That means that I can sleep in an hour if this flies.

I'd be interested in driving down for some dives. Not a definite, but I'll keep an eye on this thread.
-Brett

I'm interested but afraid it's just too far for a days diving. I can handle a power-trip to Gilboa which is 3:15 one way, but that's about the extent of my endurance. Pennyroyal is approx. 4.5 hours one way for me. While I'd love to dive it sometime, that really needs to be a weekend/overnight trip for me to be able to pull it off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom