Pennyroyal November 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be on here Thursday since I have been using Mom's computer and we are having dinner at her house.

Looks like Sat. Is a wash for me, now. I'm going to have to bail. I got into a fender bender Wed. night going home. No injuries & the car is still drivable, but I'll have to put it in the shop Fri. I don't feel comfortable with risking damage to a rental car with my doubles & other stuff. Sorry guys & gals.

Forget the last post. Well, with daylight, the damage to my car isn't as bad as it seemed. It's mostly cosmetic, except the front passenger door. I will still try to dive on Sat. I will continue to try to get a hold of Dennis to see if the quarry will be open Sat.
Any other takers?

No big deal if you need to bail. I really didn't have my heart set on it.

Just heard back from Kris. They may be open depending on the weather, but it's iffy. They plan to work on the outside of the building & said it would not be a problem for us to come along & dive if we wanted (even if it was just the 2 of us), as long as they are there. The only thing that may stop that would be the weather (right now looking like a little more that 50% chance of rain). My car is doing OK, so I can wait until Mon. to put it in the shop. If you don't want to dive that's cool, if you do, that cool. I told Kris that I'd try to contact him tomorrow to solidify things.

If it was for sure I would come down but since they may be there. If I lived across town that would be one thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom