Pennyroyal November 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested but afraid it's just too far for a days diving. I can handle a power-trip to Gilboa which is 3:15 one way, but that's about the extent of my endurance. Pennyroyal is approx. 4.5 hours one way for me. While I'd love to dive it sometime, that really needs to be a weekend/overnight trip for me to be able to pull it off.

I will remember this! Maybe we can get a bigger group together in the spring. I would also like to dive Dale Hallow. The LDS did it the year I got certified and had a blast.

The part that sucks for me is no easy way to get there. 41 south is stop and go almost all the way.

I will remember this! Maybe we can get a bigger group together in the spring. I would also like to dive Dale Hallow. The LDS did it the year I got certified and had a blast.

The part that sucks for me is no easy way to get there. 41 south is stop and go almost all the way.

I'd be game for a weekend trip there in the spring or summer. Now that my youngest's soccer career is over my schedule next year will be much less hectic.

I understand your concerns, Jim. I would love to do all weekend, but need to do the "family thing" (aka spend a day with mom & dad) at least once this month.... then again, I'll be with them on Thanksgiving.... I'll have to see.

Just in case I become scarce my computer fried last night. Hopefully it is just a matter of a new mother board but who knows. I have access to other computers so hopefully I will stay up to date. Of course neither one of them has spell check. :D

Grammer no, spelling yes. In my last post I had to correct several words before posting it.
So do we have the 6 needed for Pennyroyal to open? I haven't heard back from Terfmop.

Last I know it's only you & me for sure with a couple of "maybe's". Last I heard it only had to be 4 divers for them to open up, but I could be wrong. I chatted with Terfmop the other day & he said he'd like too, but didn't know if he could arrange child care. If I can remember, I'll call Dennis to see if there may be any divers coming from elsewhere. He may not know until Wed. or so, though.

Also,... The heater would be great, but the tent really isn't necessary. There is a large shed with 2 rooms for changing that's semi- insulated. Most divers will just set the heaters up inside that building.

I will get everything set up but not packed. Sounds like it will be a wash.
I might also have my computer back up and running then. That is if it is JUST the mother board that I fried.

If you can, PM me your ph.# I'll contact you as soon as I hear something. The good news is Dennis is usually down there most weekends & as of late there have been plenty of divers to open it. So hopefully,.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom