Perdix vs Subsurface deco/NDL calculations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing I noticed is your sac rate of 13.2l/min. I was wondering if this was an against the current dive for you?
No, no current to speak of. Yes, I know you have a low RMV, you keep posting about it. No need to throw shade on my perfectly average RMV.

No, no current to speak of. Yes, I know you have a low RMV, you keep posting about it. No need to throw shade on my perfectly average RMV.

I was not throwing shade on your RMV was just asking about conditions. :)
I actually don't know what the overall average for RMV there would be across all the people diving.

first dive of the day half way through the dive DC 1 shows 50 min NDL and DC 2 shows 5
I'm sorry but that's BS, no two DCs are going to be 45mins different on the first dive of the day. Happy to be proven wrong.

I'm sorry but that's BS, no two DCs are going to be 45mins different on the first dive of the day. Happy to be proven wrong.

You expect someone's gonna bother proving you wrong? I've seen the NDL readout on my DC jump from single-digit to 30+ minutes... Dirk was exaggerating a bit but of course he only writes deco code, what does he know.
: plonk:

You expect someone's gonna bother proving you wrong? I've seen the NDL readout on my DC jump from single-digit to 30+ minutes... Dirk was exaggerating a bit but of course he only writes deco code, what does he know.
: plonk:
Hmm I know who the : plonk: is!
You bothered with a useless reply, your example of your NDL jumping 30mins has jack sh*t to do with it. Or do you need me to explain how a DC works?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom