Philippines aorund new year 2018/2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The condition in that Pinnacle is unpredictable and YES inexperienced divers should have never been brought there. Unfortunately......one diver lost his life few wks ago there!!

Wow, that's scary! It was quite a nice relaxing dive for the 3 dives we did it. Do you have any idea what happened to that diver? Where do we find reports about these accidents? I rarely see anything in online news. Is there info on the PADI website?

You should go to Malapascua or Dauin. Macro is very nice, plus in Malapascua you have the thresher sharks!

I was in Sabang from Feb 26 - March 6 and compared to last year (mid March 2017) the currents were more noticeable. The 7 days I was there was coincided with a full moon so this played a part in the increased currents. Last year just about every dive was zero current and real easy to shoot a lot of video and take pics. The current this year wasn't bad to stop and shoot but the group was still flying along so it made it tough to stay reasonably in sight of the DM and others.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom