Philippines Puerto Galera island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boat snorkeling possible in Sabang diving sites?

There is a non-diver will go to Sabang with us and it seemed no snorkeling sites access from the beach.

Is he ok to join our diving boat to snorkeling nearby where we will dive? some diving sites also good for snorkeling?

How much is it usually charged in Sabang dive shops for this kind of case?

Thanks a lot!!

I'm heading there later this month after 11 days in Anilao. Will be diving with Action Divers. Looking forward to it. I'll be writing up the highlights of the trip in my weekly newspaper column.

I'm heading there later this month after 11 days in Anilao. Will be diving with Action Divers. Looking forward to it. I'll be writing up the highlights of the trip in my weekly newspaper column.

You're in for a good time! Say Hi to Roscoe, Huw, and James! My wife and I were there in 2005!

Someone mentioned Captn Gregg's earlier in this thread. Anyone have a real email for them? The contact button on their website is broken. :(

I was there on November for 5 days. I dove with Badladz Dive Adventure & stayed at the Badladz resort. Look them up, you will get lots of advise on PG and where to visit while there. They can cater to small or big groups. Gavin runs the dive shop and he is from England. All around good people at Badladz. I hope to return soon and visit my friends there. They have a channel on Youtub with lots of useful info. I also heard good things about them from 2 different sources in the Philippines. One of them was a relative of mine and the other was a instructor in Dauin, Dumaguete. I figured at that point I could not go wrong. I payed about $30 US a night for my room. I expecially liked the surface intreval at the floating Bikinibar.

Before you commit to the resort mentioned in Sabang, talk to Mark at Seariderdivingcenter at Small laguna next to Asia. You might be in for a bit of a surprise with his rates and personalized attention. I always have a minimum 60 minutes dive with him and regardless of how many divers I pay the same rate alone or with a group.

How adversely affected would the PG area be during their typhoon season, ie., July through to say November? Would any of you (or have been) down there during this time period?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom