Phone Booth underwater at Joe's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crpntr133:
I don't think that anyone will deliver to Joe's. I have tried ordering via cell phone at others and nobody will do it. Though I haven't tried at Joe's.

Joe's cell number is 502-939-5049. Give him a call a couple of days in advance and he will usually take care of you.

Watch your speed once you turn onto 4th. Not sure if a herd of cattle or a snake laid that one out.

So, it means that John can't order his pizza via phone?

Hmmm, a local might be able to do it if they give their home number. I don't think that Joe has a land line at the quarry. Then again if it is one of the major pizza joints they may have their number in the computer and refuse to deliver to another location. But on the other hand it isn't uncommon for someone to not have a land line and only cell service. Might try it and see what happens.
I know it has been tried at BS and at Mermet, both wouldn't deliver and it was within their delivery area.

How about an internet order? Major brands are taking an internet order. It might work because they can't immediately cancle the order made....

I am not sure if there are any major stores are nearby BS though....

Don't know about internet orders.

crpntr133:
Don't know about internet orders.

BS has WiFi?:confused: Or did you get a fancy I-phone WT?

I happened to see the phone booth on the shore last weekend, I've no idea who sank it out there, but I will check with Joe.

Land Locked:
BS has WiFi?:confused: Or did you get a fancy I-phone WT?

Just order in advance through internet.... I had to skip lunch at BS last weekend, so if it works, it would be a good option.....

who cares about wi-fi? Theres so much handy phones out there these days that can go on the internet with nothing but cellular coverage :p

Tigerman:
who cares about wi-fi? Theres so much handy phones out there these days that can go on the internet with nothing but cellular coverage :p

Yeah.... In Norway...

Believe it or not, there are still many black holes in land locked states depending on the provider and service plan.:no

Can you hear me now? Good!

Can you hear me now? Good!

That was one of the popular commercials on TV. :D

hoosier:
Believe it or not, there are still many black holes in land locked states depending on the provider and service plan. :D

And we call those dive quarries. :D

To dive or not to dive today that is the question I have at this moment......

What am I going to do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bad boys
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bad Boys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom