Phone Booth underwater at Joe's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

These pictures were taken July 15th. You have two phone booths so you don't have to wait in line to call out. Just be sure you have 10 cents per minute if you are calling long distance!

This pic is of the newer looking phone booth.
f_Matthew03m_6f013d9.jpg

f_Samantha04m_641a3ba.jpg

Matt

Very interesting.

One diver was wearing a dry and glove
The other diver was wearing a wet and no glove.

Who was sick diver?

Or it is a long distance from a cold water to a warm water, or vice versa....?

Wet or dry? Both are acceptable right now at Falling Rock, important are the hoods to fend off the ear nibbling attacks!

Are the two phone booths by each other or in different places?

I went to a party Sunday and on the deck by the pool was an old phone booth. This was one of the bigger ones that was enclosed and you could sit down in. I thought..hmm I wonder if I could get it to Joes. Bad part was that there wasn't a phone in it.

Land Locked:
Wet or dry? Both are acceptable right now at Falling Rock, important are the hoods to fend off the ear nibbling attacks!

Are the two phone booths by each other or in different places?

We were diving wet that day. It wasn't bad above 25ft. The hoods and gloves made it comfortable below 25ft.

The phone booths are back to back. One facing toward the island, the older one facing the platform.

Location of phone booth is roughly between the platform and jetski.

Matt

Matt,

I was just teasing you..... :wink:

crpntr133:
I went to a party Sunday .

What party?:confused:

Hoosier:
What party?:confused:

The one that you weren't invited to. :D It was a friends post wedding reception. One of those, lets get married in FL and come back to IN for our friends.

crpntr133:
I went to a party Sunday and on the deck by the pool was an old phone booth. This was one of the bigger ones that was enclosed and you could sit down in. I thought..hmm I wonder if I could get it to Joes. Bad part was that there wasn't a phone in it.

Do we really need more than 1?? Don't be greedy Wally!! :sprint:

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Do we really need more than 1?? Don't be greedy Wally!! :sprint:
I was just thinking of the "more mature"(read older) people around me that might need to sit. :D

crpntr133:
I was just thinking of the "more mature"(read older) people around me that might need to sit. :D

That is not a very nice thing to say about Chris and Kenny!!

OK, now I'm really running!!! :sprint:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom