Photos from Down Under

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bushy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have added some photos to my photoblog site of some of the diving I have done. Pretty new to underwater photography but have been diving for 18 years. The photography has opening up a new world of diving for me.

here is my website mostly diving pics but some other stuff as well - feel free to leave comments.

http://www.oceansandearth.com

You say you're new to photography? I'm impressed. I love the seahorses, especially. I like the way you isolate the subject by getting close and the dark background. Nice job!

Welcome to SB, Bushy! Great to have you here. Awesome set of shots, you've got there.

Ed.

Those Seahorse shots are sweet. Nice job.

Thanks everyone for the comments. When I say new to underwater photography I have been doing it consistently for about 10 months with an E900/Ikelite setup using just the internal flash. Previous to this I was taking some photos with a borrowed Oly C-5050 when my mate wasn't using it but probably only half a dozen times.

Cool another West Aussie always good to see images of familar things

Very good photo's
I like the b/w effect on the stranded yaught, it captures the sadness of the event.
Your seahorses are very good and I love the dog chassing the ducks, maybe because he reminds me of mine.

Back
Top Bottom