Pics from my Komodo Liveaboard Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fuggler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After 5 days in Tulamben, we flew to Labuan Bajo for a 7-day liveaboard trip on Grand Komodo's MV Nusa Tara. (Will post a separate liveaboard review in Indonesia forum later.) I did 21 dives in 7 days. It was a trip of a lifetime, to say the least. Based on the sites we did, I'd say Komodo is better for wide angle than macro. Here are some shots from the trip:

Grand Komodo's Nusa Tara
IMG_9520.jpg

pink anemonefish
IMG_9245.jpg

frogfish
IMG_9344.jpg

beautiful soft corals
IMG_9320.jpg

octo
IMG_8903.jpg

unidentified cute goby? lol
IMG_9134.jpg

indian lionfish
IMG_9323.jpg

oh geez, I already miss it
IMG_9271.jpg

picture dragonet
IMG_9613.jpg

raining fusiliers
IMG_9665.jpg

emperor angelfish
IMG_9719-1.jpg

beautiful sunsets every night
IMG_9448.jpg

Chalk up a third WOW!
Never saw mandarin fish with that pattern. Beautifully lit CFWA work, congratulations! They are all suitable for framing. I look forward to your full review under Indonesia.

Just to be different I'd like to say wow!

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your kind words. :) One of my strobes malfunctioned during the trip so I had to keep begging/bugging my boyfriend to let me borrow one of his.

Beautiful pictures. I love the color on the reef shots. Especially liked the one with the Lionfish. Beautiful sunset, too.

fantastic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom