Pictures from the weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubapauly

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,
Finall had a chance to go for a splash with all my new toys. Unfortunatley we have a bit of a plankton bloom problem at the moment. Lots of very gloomy green water lol. Still, managed to get a few shots that aren't too bad.

I really like your lighting on the crab.

Scubapauly:
Hi all,
Lots of very gloomy green water lol.

Made me feel right at home. :D

I went diving this weekend for the first time since February. I didn't feel like the hassle of a camera so I dived without one for the first time in, well, I can't remember the last time. I used my newfound freedom and mobility to find more nudibranchs than I've ever seen in one day, several types I've never seen before. Of course if I had brought the camera I probably would have missed most of them.

What's your water temp? On the other side of the pond (northern Massachusetts) it's already warmed up to 39 degrees F.

Thanks for all your comments. Was just a shame about the plankton bloom :(
The water temp was 9 degress C not sure what that is in F lol and visibility was down to about 3-5m.
Not bad for my first shots on fully manual if I do say so myself lol couldn't have done it without all the posts and help from this group tho, thanks again guys and girls.

very nice pics! love the first one and the crab

and 9 C is about 48 F....

oh man...

I like the doggy, and the crab is great - all the ones i've come across have been like walking balls of weed!!

From the pics it look like exspensive toys..............nice quality.

mandrake:
I used my newfound freedom and mobility to find more nudibranchs than I've ever seen in one day, several types I've never seen before. Of course if I had brought the camera I probably would have missed most of them.

Isn't that one of Murphys laws?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom