Pig Roast At Joe's Falling Rock Park June 2nd.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarChief:
Is their a "weekend" working club? Donm't think I won't to join that one!!!:popcorn:

I take it,

1. You will be there.
2. Your diving!

I think you need, 'A dose of nitrogen narcosis!'

:biggrin3:

If Brian makes it someone get pictures. I haven't seen him wet for well over a year. And I'm not sure that I believe the September thing either. :D

komi hunter:
I am going to try to make it as I need some nitrogen baby!!! The last time I was wet was end of Sept!!!!

If you need help remembering how to assemble your gear, just ask. Lotsa friendly folks who would be more than happy to help! :D

Falling Rock Park, June 2nd, if you don't know where it is at, ask or do a search.:D

Sign in, 8am-4pm

Certified divers and their guests are invited

$15 to dive
$7 non diving guest of a diver
$6 camping
Must be 18 years or older
Food is on Joe, bring your own beverages
Live Music provided by Bobby Cox

Should be a FUN time, see you there!

komi hunter:
BE NICE DAMMIT!!!! I may have had an offer to dive local with a local hottie so you may be out of luck guys!! The last dive I dove was at the treasure hunt I was seen by several people there.

I'll admit publicly that I did see you there. Now it was topside, so I can't personally verify that you actually got in the water! :wink:

komi hunter:
BE NICE DAMMIT!!!! I may have had an offer to dive local with a local hottie so you may be out of luck guys!! The last dive I dove was at the treasure hunt I was seen by several people there.
Let me translate this since it seems to be in some foreign language. I may have had an offer to dive local with a local hottie so you may be out of luck guys!!..means ,I don't think that I am going to be able to make it because I can't remember how to assemble my gear. :D

If you manage to make it to BS check the lines and see if you can find Pappy. He was hanging out waiting for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom