Pig Roast At Joe's Falling Rock Park June 2nd.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komi hunter:
I think I know where would it be near the overhead compartment???

Nope, wrong line but right platform. I think Pappy said something about wanting to drive the VW bus. Since it has been several weeks since he went for his dive he might not even be there.

crpntr133:
Nope, wrong line but right platform. I think Pappy said something about wanting to drive the VW bus. Since it has been several weeks since he went for his dive he might not even be there.

Still have no clue where he is OR was !!! May have to see if someone can find him as it has been a long time since getting wet

He also got a little depressed when he didn't get to go home with Penny. So he hitch hicked with JP and family and is now on top of the beer cooler in KY. Rumor has it that he might be taking a dip at Mermet.

crpntr133:
He also got a little depressed when he didn't get to go home with Penny. So he hitch hicked with JP and family and is now on top of the beer cooler in KY. Rumor has it that he might be taking a dip at Mermet.
Hey, I was afraid the little pervert would pinch me again!!:mooner:

You talking about me or Pappy?? :rofl2:

crpntr133:
You talking about me or Pappy?? :rofl2:
You mean you'd be willing to pinch me? :D

pennypue:
You mean you'd be willing to pinch me? :D

SHHH don't tell Bob though!!! :D Are you camping and coming alone for the rescue class?? :eyebrow:

crpntr133:
SHHH don't tell Bob though!!! :D Are you camping and coming alone for the rescue class?? :eyebrow:
:rofl3: No idea yet. Hadn't really thought about it. Not sure if I'm camping or driving to and fro.......I don't think a hotel is an option either.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom