Pig Roast At Joe's Falling Rock Park June 2nd.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Pig Roast At Joe's Falling Rock Park June 2nd! :yeahbaby:

Joe will be providing a Pig and all the fixings and will have some soda's. Bring your own alcohol. You are welcome to bring a dish as well but it is not required.

Joe also mentioned live music if he could line it up

:( :( I have to work that weekend :( :(

I'm all in!!! I promise to have some air in my tanks!

If Joe can't round up some live entertainment, I've got several thousand songs we could play if someone has a serious wattage amp and speakers!!!

hmmmmm I wonder how might have a power head in his basement huh JP?

The Wife asked me also if non divers are welcome....I should have asked Joe I guess but I had water on the Brain lol

bag_one:
hmmmmm I wonder how might have a power head in his basement huh JP?

The Wife asked me also if non divers are welcome....I should have asked Joe I guess but I had water on the Brain lol
Joe would never discriminate against non-divers......now kids....that's another thing!!!!:crafty:

This pig roast plan motivated us to have a BBQ dinner at the local restaurant today. It was right after the exercise at the gym..... LOL~~~ We were full.... "Up to here!!!"

Back
Top Bottom