Pink Dive Equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melissac

Reaction score
Hi Everone,

I've recently passed my Padi Open Water course and now i'm totally hooked on scuba diving! :D

My partner and I are in the process of buying our own equipment and doing some UK dives. My partner has had no problem in buying his equipment but I (being a really girly girl who wants eveything to be in pink....mask, fins, bcd, wetsuit etc) am having some trouble finding pink equipment. Can anyone reccommend any websites where I might be able to find my pink paradise? :jump:

Many Thanks in advance!

Melissa :wavey:

melissac:
Can anyone reccommend any websites where I might be able to find my pink paradise? Many Thanks in advance!
Melissa :wavey:

Catch it where you can. http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-30,GGLD:en&q=pink+scuba

Look- right there in England! www.PinkTank.org.uk/ ! Holy Cow! (might want to check your "gender" on your profile, Mr.)

www.wetwear.com will make you a pink suit.

I bought my gal white gear and got her those pink tinted mask lenses. She's even had her Accura NSX repainted Barbie Pink.

Additional cool thing: Sharks seem to spit it out pink fins. I seen it.

look on ebay,pink sells really cheap not many want it

Tusa has a new line that showed up in the dive magazine last month. They had pink but it was a tame pastel.

Pete

I just saw some pink tanks on a boat in Key Largo, so I KNOW that they sell them!

I having watching e-bau for them for the past few years and want a pair badly.However they never made them in XL-Darn!!!! I could settle for L/M for warm water trips though.

Hi,

Pink for girls.......pink lady.......Great look gorgeous
I seen in HK, brand name SAS dive gears.....white and pink....for lady, It seem most of Japanese divers love it.
Cheer
Jason

I am selling a pink bc....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom