pink!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have faith in the fact that already there is plenty of pink stuff around, so in three years there should be even more... and the fact that your little girl may just change her favourite colour.

I have raspberry pink fins (having started with proper fluorescent pink full foot fins) they are the Mares Quattro Excel which look pretty pink. You can also get pink wetsuits too.. or ones with pink trims, I know seaquest make a really cool girlie one with pink trims.. the same goes for their Pearl Bc, however these are not cheap, so for a ten year old, it may be a little too much.

Quite often you will find the cheaper stores make bright pink stuff for kiddies too.

Good luck with your quest. I would say keep your eyes open, but don't stress too much just yet. Three years is a long time in kiddie years :D

I too love pink, so will drop you a line should I see anything your little girl may like :)

Pink that girl up if that's what she wants!!!

Black is for the naval commando wannnabe.

This is a picture of my first scuba dive in Bermuda in May 2004 - Discover Scuba. This post brought back memories. These were the only fins that fit me. I didn't dive again until November of last year when I got certified. Sure do miss those pink fins... and the warm water. BillBermuda2004.jpg

Scubapro sells the new Jet Sport in Pink

I'm not sure but I also think Seawing Nova by Scubapro where first released in Japan in Special colors like blue, yellow and pink. Try to find one if you like.

Reactions: Jax
pinkupi.jpg

We can fix you right up. :D

Aqualung has a 7mm in pink with the aquaflex material.

DIBS!!!! What does she want for the wet suit?

You are very possibly a psychic negotiator; your avatar changes since your "DIBS" move me close to capitulation!

Since your "DIBS" I have arm wrestled nightly with my fiduciary responsibility to my client and my personal greed, but with this last avatar I am willing to forgo eBay and just say;

For you, just because it's you, $80 + shipping, as long as you shoot a Jax-avatar-ish video of your first attempt to get into it! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom