Pirates take American yacht...what to do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

+1 for Dirk Pitt

I would assemble a fleet of private yachts and crew them with seal teams, some in board shorts, some in bikinis with blonde wigs and arm them to the teeth with suitable munitions to take out fast speed boats.

I would assemble a fleet of private yachts and crew them with seal teams, some in board shorts, some in bikinis with blonde wigs and arm them to the teeth with suitable munitions to take out fast speed boats.

There is a potential for a profitable charter opportunity here, I'm sure...

All the best, James

Americans captured by pirates

Another pirated vessel. :shocked2: There have been all kinds of responses to this behavior from "paying the ransom" to "storming the ship".

What do you think is the best way to handle it?
Dirk Pitt?

Not Dirk Pitt. Juan Cabrillo and the Oregon. Fast, master of disguise well armed, all the tech gadgets needed.

Los Zetas. Send a bunch over there, leave them in a few boats, and they'll start extorting the pirates.

Americans captured by pirates

Another pirated vessel. :shocked2: There have been all kinds of responses to this behavior from "paying the ransom" to "storming the ship".

What do you think is the best way to handle it?
Dirk Pitt?

This may be a job for The Oregon files :wink:. If not, then Dirk Pitt or Kurt Austin will do just fine.

EDIT....dmoore beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom