Planning software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grazie42:
LMAO! That post needs a coke-alert...
It would be fun to bring one on a few dives just to see the correlation...what´s the depth-rating on 8-balls? Wouldn´t want one to fail on me...are you supposed to bring 2? Should you shake both to make sure that the one you´re using is calibrated?

So many questions...

This is too damn funny! I think I'm gonna get on an use a paint pen to write "deco planner" on it. Then I'll carry it around and see what reactions I get.

Comrade Stroke

vplanner

I don´t know if this is the best topic to place this, but since this is the closest topic I´ve found for the info I´m looking for I´ll give it a try.
I´ve been looking extensively for a dive planner software that lets me plan multilevel NoDeco dives using air. In short I´m basically looking for something like "TheWheel" on binary, nothing too fancy. Or better yet something that enables me to run some simulations (since I don´t own a dive computer and don´t plan to buy one in the near future).
Currently I´m experimenting with GAP ver 1.2 (freeware available on the company´s site), but although I´m an experienced diver, I have no experience at all with Deco dives or gas mixes (nitrox, trimix etc...).

Happy 2008 to you all, may it present itself with plenty of dives for all of us.

All deco software can do non-deco dives. Just stay within NDL and plug new dives in, you will get a nice set of sequential NDL tables.

I don´t know if this is the best topic to place this, but since this is the closest topic I´ve found for the info I´m looking for I´ll give it a try.
I´ve been looking extensively for a dive planner software that lets me plan multilevel NoDeco dives using air. In short I´m basically looking for something like "TheWheel" on binary, nothing too fancy. Or better yet something that enables me to run some simulations (since I don´t own a dive computer and don´t plan to buy one in the near future).
Currently I´m experimenting with GAP ver 1.2 (freeware available on the company´s site), but although I´m an experienced diver, I have no experience at all with Deco dives or gas mixes (nitrox, trimix etc...).

Happy 2008 to you all, may it present itself with plenty of dives for all of us.

You sure can dont even need software just depth ave your dive and rule of 120 it :)

I have a mixture of software that I am playing/comparing but for now I use Pro-Planner for both my CC & OC diving as it matches my VR3 exactly.

However I do like Z-Planner and will be using this a lot more this year to see how it compares to Pro-Planner

zplanner, adding in gve deep stops (20-30%) from excel... also play around with deco planner

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom