Please Edit Thread Title

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can a mod please edit the thread title in my post here and add the word "Report"? The title should read "10.29.06: Rig Trip Report w/Sport Divers of Houston". That will help searching for reports in the future. Thanks!

There is a time limit in which one can go back and edit. Prior to server migration it was 60m I believe, I'm not sure what it is now. The reason for this is because threads evolve so rapidly at times, that for one person to go back and edit their post after a few replies to it have been made would ruin the context of already made posts within that thread.

CBulla:
There is a time limit in which one can go back and edit. Prior to server migration it was 60m I believe, I'm not sure what it is now. The reason for this is because threads evolve so rapidly at times, that for one person to go back and edit their post after a few replies to it have been made would ruin the context of already made posts within that thread.

I agree this is a serious problem in some thread. Also changing what is qoutes is very naughty!

CBulla:
Sometimes... othertimes, a well placed edit makes for a great deal of fun!

Now what are you talking about? Have you been hanging out with the MOFia again GEEZZZ Some mods. . . :D

note: Nope, they've completed training by me. They are full fledged goofballs now. :)

Touche'

Back
Top Bottom