Please help settle a Sanctum Bet - Warning: Spoiler Alert!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezonescuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
In the movie there is a woman named Jude that dies while doing a full face mask buddy breathing operation. There was also the young man Josh who was the one that survived the event.

One of us says that Jude was married to Josh's father and was also Josh's mother, the other says neither is true.

Who is correct?

Thanks.

I just got out of the movie right now. Josh is not the one down there with her. Josh's father is down there with her and is the one that survives the event. Josh blames his father for killing her when his father surfaces after the deco. The woman is definitely not Josh's mother. They say in the movie that Josh goes with his father for certain times in the year and other times with the mother and that this is his time with the father, so the mother is definitely not there. Also, they never call that woman a relation of theirs at all. Anyway, the answer is that neither of those things is true and that also your statement that Josh is the one down there when she dies is also not true. Hope that clears it up and helps.

Thanks. When I said Josh survives the event, I meant the entire movie not the full face mask buddy breathing. That was his father. Sorry for the confusion.

My wife didn't believe me that Jude was not only not Josh's mother, but was also not married to Josh's father. Now she owes me a new set of boots and a flashlight.

It's very inconsiderate to your fellow members to post a "spoiler" right there in an initial post without warning anyone.

I haven't yet seen the movie and I now know one of them dies.

Thanks for ruining it

It's very inconsiderate to your fellow members to post a "spoiler" right there in an initial post without warning anyone.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Fixed. :)

Lol while I agree with the spoiler warning addition, you really didn't expect then all to make it out alive did you?

Lol while I agree with the spoiler warning addition, you really didn't expect then all to make it out alive did you?

No but it's nice to not know WHO is going to make it.

I agree, I was mainly just picking at you.

Was anyone in the movie just picked on?

If so you really should post a warning

Back
Top Bottom