Please help us to select the most suitable Force Fins for us. Thanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ditto on the Pro for you and Original for your wife. We have both and love them to death. Also never fails to start a conversation on the dive boat. Either "how do you like them" or "what kind of fins are those".

Dear all,

Thank you for the advices. I will most probably try out the size buy in local dive shop. Shipping both way the boots is not too economical.

Thanks

Dear all,

Thank you for the advices. I will most probably try out the size buy in local dive shop. Shipping both way the boots is not too economical.

Thanks

On the way back from Force Fin they can stuff the boots into the package with the fins so it won't add much cost. I'm curious if you can find a dive shop that carries Force Fins today.

Hi all,

Just tried the sizes of some Force Fins in my local dive store. They do not have suitable size of the Original Force Fins for my wife. Is the TanDelta suitable for her? I am concerned whether the TanDelta is a lot more difficult to kick. The local dive store has TanDelta Force fins with suitable size and colour that my wife can buy.

On the other hand, I note that they have the Exstra Force in the original PU material instead of the TanDelta material. Is this Extra Force a better choice for me than the Force Fin Pro? Or the TanDelta is a better choice. I am not sure if they have the suitable size of the Pro Force Fin for me.

(PS. I would rather buy from the local dive store as we can try the sizes).

Thanks.

Andy2667, sounds like a lucky dive shop to have two choices of Force Fin's. Good your giving them support. I would have them order the Original Force Fin for your wife..Yes the Tan Delta material is stiffer, kind of like the Pro Force Fin. My good friend Dr. Sylvia Earle is a big fan of the Tan Delta Material, so that kind of covers the map. I use the Pro Model on most dives, but the Extra Force Fin comes in handy for commercial work and it packs a punch. Check out a good friends commentsJohn Chatterton Force Fins and SUDS - YouTube need more just give me a call. Best, Bob

Back
Top Bottom