• Generally Republican

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Generally Democrat

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • No association with either party

Votes: 14 26.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The parties are so dissimilar I just cannot imagine falling between the two. I do not wish to derail the thread any further. I am sure you are a good diver. :thumb:

:hm: Perhaps this would make a good topic for The Pub.

I was taking a shot at the no party affiliation group. Those with so little interest in the affairs of our country who do not study the issues do not impress me.

I figured that is who you were referring too. You quoted me with a paragraph, but all I really responded to you with was 'lol'. My other paragraph was responding to Johny, the poster above my comment.

I found the connection between no political views and diving below 30 feet rather amusing.

In today's political climate it might have been nice to add a Libertarian option.

I've had a couple people mention that to me. Wish I had.

It just seemed to me that exploring and protecting reefs is more of an environmentalist hobby than anything else, and judging from what i've seen they tend to lean left. That was my only reasoning behind it, and its clearly just speculation i know. I was hoping to get more votes than what is had by this time.

lol

@Johny I don't mean to say that one side politically is going to be more competent than another, if that is how people took it. It literally is just curiosity, and has absolutely no affect on how I view other divers or diving in general. No offense taken by your post. Seems people have been pretty responsible about their posts thus far.

Oh I know what you meant. I just didn't want to see your poll get side tracked by political party arguments and I agree that posts have been reasonable. Good deal.

Your screen name reflect your line of work?:wink:

J.

Oh I know what you meant. I just didn't want to see your poll get side tracked by political party arguments and I agree that posts have been reasonable. Good deal.

Your screen name reflect your line of work?:wink:

J.

I wish I was awesome enough to say so. I greatly look up to anyone with the skills it takes to be such a precise aim and the motivation to serve our country.

No not me in this case, its an Apple Technician who happens to be really good at head shots on Modern Warfare 2 and Halo on the Xbox 360, as well as a decent (but nowhere near pro) aim with my .22 handed down from my great grandfather. The name master00sniper I picked out when I was 15 and got Xbox live, and just kind of stuck as my online identity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom