POLL: GLWC Fall M&G Date

Weekend for the 2011 GLWC Fall Meet and Greet at Gilboa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yes, I know the Spring M&G just ended, but I missed it. Since I'm looking forward to the Fall M&G, I figured I'd go ahead and kick-off the planning process.

So, here's a poll of all of the viable dates for the Fall M&G. Yes, as usual, it will be at Gilboa, so I've planned the dates around the quarry events I'm aware of. I'm also including dates toward the end of Sep. Even though it’s traditionally sometime in Oct, if it gets the most votes, I figured late Sep would work as well.

Let's leave it open for a good month or so before we select a date.

I've allowed multi-select. That way, if multiple dates work equally fine for you, select all of the dates that work!

POLL Cutoff Date .... MONDAY, MAY 23, 10 AM EDT

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the fall MnG better than the spring. The weather is not too hateful and the water is much warmer than in April. Already looking forward to it...

vr

I agree John. While spring diving offers the best viz possible here in the midwest, fall diving is by far the most pleasant. Warmest water of the season and warm/cool air temps.

I hope that GLWC merchandise will be available to order before hand and picked up at the fall MnG!?!?!!?

I vote September 23-25th :rofl3:

I voted for mid-October, but it really doesn't matter to me.

That is too far out for me to know if I'll have a conflict at work, so pretty much any weekend is as good as another.

For some reason, I always seem to get busier as the summer wears on and for the last few years, I wasn't able to make the fall M&G due to conflicts. I hope I can make this year, as I am really looking forward to it.

John

I hope that GLWC merchandise will be available to order before hand and picked up at the fall MnG!?!?!!?
If you want the job, you can have it. I will give you the stuff you need to do it. Also able to accept Paypal makes it easier also. If you don't want it. Anyone who does just speak up..

I vote September 23-25th :rofl3:

Randy... I would have expected nothing less from you.... :D

So, if it happens to be on a weekend that you picked... Are you going to show up this time? My offer stands for a scuba refresher if you need it! :rofl3: I know you have been out of the water for a while and are getting pretty old! :mooner:

Where is Denny??? He needs to start chiming in on this!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom