POLL: GLWC Fall M&G Date

Weekend for the 2011 GLWC Fall Meet and Greet at Gilboa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy... I would have expected nothing less from you.... :D

So, if it happens to be on a weekend that you picked... Are you going to show up this time? My offer stands for a scuba refresher if you need it! :rofl3: I know you have been out of the water for a while and are getting pretty old! :mooner:

Where is Denny??? He needs to start chiming in on this!

This is Randy we're talking about. Perhaps you and I will need to tag team on the refresher, and perhaps get Jamie and any other certified DMs or Instructors in the group to help out. It'll be a tall order.

Scuba refresher? Ha!
Jump in, swim around. It ain't rocket science. :)

It's a piece of cake ... until it's not.

Ok boys, here's my input: The Splash Water Haunted Quarry is Oct. 8; I don't think we want to be there that weekend.

Not that it matters, but Sept. is not good for me at all, and I will be in the Bahamas Oct. 1 thru the 8th. I can make it the weekends of the 14th, 21st, and 28th. According to Gilboa's calendar, there are no events going on during those weekends. I vote for the weekend of Oct. 14th. As soon as we have this nailed down, we need to let Gilboa know so we can get on its calendar and have the turn-ar-ound reserved.

When do we say voting is final?
I agree with Denny, the sooner we nail it down the better.

My thought was to start this early and give folks time to chime in. May 23rd is still 5 months before the event, so we should be fine. But if you guys, or the majority at least, want to set the date early, no skin off my back.

Back
Top Bottom