POLL: GLWC Fall M&G Date

Weekend for the 2011 GLWC Fall Meet and Greet at Gilboa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I plan to vote once I get next year's school calendar.

I hope to be out of the midwest during our fall break!

Oct 14-16 is leading by 50%

Only 16 people have voted so far!?!?!?

You think that might have something to do with the fact that we are still 6 Months out.. I dont have much for a schedule. Even I cant know what is going on 6 months away.

I haven't decided if I'm coming or not. So until I say I'm NOT! coming then I can speak up in this one.. But hey who am I? Regardless if am no longer part of the group as some people has determined. :mooner: :ar15::bs:

You think that might have something to do with the fact that we are still 6 Months out.. I dont have much for a schedule. Even I cant know what is going on 6 months away.

I haven't decided if I'm coming or not. So until I say I'm NOT! coming then I can speak up in this one.. But hey who am I? Regardless if am no longer part of the group as some people has determined. :mooner: :ar15::bs:

Ted, you're always part of the GLWC until you say you're not. I don't know of anybody who made the determination that you're not. You're just taking a little sabbatical; sometimes we all need to just step back for awhile.

Ted, you're always part of the GLWC until you say you're not. I don't know of anybody who made the determination that you're not. You're just taking a little sabbatical; sometimes we all need to just step back for awhile.

To quote a song "you can check anytime you like, but you can never leave"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom