Poll: THANKS! or not?

Would you like to see the THANKS! button brought back?

• YES - bring it back!

Votes: 104 69.8%
  • NO - good riddance!

Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Give me a THAT WAS HELPFUL button instead

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • THANKS mpetryk! :)

Votes: 17 11.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There really is no point in anybody answering your question Em because she will neither care nor listen.

What about a "Whilst I respect the views of others (including those holding differing opinions), my own view was that this post was useful" button?

"Basic Scuba Discussions Have a Scuba related question? Get a Scuba related answer here.
Please note: This forum has special rules. This forum is intended to be a very friendly, "flame free zone" where divers of any skill level may ask questions about basic scuba topics without fear of being accosted. Please show respect and courtesy at all times. Remember that the inquirer is looking for answers that they can understand. This is a learning zone and consequently, any off-topic or overly harsh responses will be removed."

We all should remember this statement.

There really is no point in answering your question Em because she will neither care nor listen.

<double post deleted>

There really is no point in anybody answering your question Em because she will neither care nor listen.

I always listen to what people have to say to me, whether I agree with it or not. However, in all honesty if she ignores my question, I won't care. I just like to make conversation.

<double post deleted>

Now why would you want a "<double post deleted>" button? But I will respond anyways to your first of these posts.....the button might have to be awfully big to fit it all on, but I say +1 to the idea.

Yea forums are great places for this!

I didn't say you said you spoke for everyone though so not sure why you got that impression. I was just confused by your use of 'we' and was wondering what it meant.

I always listen to what people have to say to me, whether I agree with it or not. However, in all honesty if she ignores my question, I won't care. I just like to make conversation.

Where is there a question above? Steve was saying that there is no point in anyone answering MY question about whether anyone else has noticed that you've got an opinion about everything.

What do you mean by "in all honesty if she ignores my question, I won't care." What question am I allegedly ignoring?

Where is there a question above? Steve was saying that there is no point in anyone answering MY question about whether anyone else has noticed that you've got an opinion about everything.

Oh sorry my mistake, I misinterpreted Steve's post then.

What do you mean by "in all honesty if she ignores my question, I won't care." What question am I allegedly ignoring?

About your use of 'we'.

I sure am glad that we removed the THANKS button to unite us all. SB is a much happier place now. Good Job everybody.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom