Poll: THANKS! or not?

Would you like to see the THANKS! button brought back?

• YES - bring it back!

Votes: 104 69.8%
  • NO - good riddance!

Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Give me a THAT WAS HELPFUL button instead

Votes: 30 20.1%
  • THANKS mpetryk! :)

Votes: 17 11.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh sorry my mistake, I misinterpreted Steve's post then.

About your use of 'we'.

I answered that. Other people have noticed you have an opinion about everything. Whether or not they choose to respond and say, "yes I also noticed" is up to them.

I answered that. Other people have noticed you have an opinion about everything. Whether or not they choose to respond and say, "yes I also noticed" is up to them.

I hear that the ratio for public to PM is 3:1.....IJS.....yeah I believe that :shakehead:....but I digress.

I think it'd be nice if they could implement the Like and Dislike buttons, but limit the usage to one or two per day.

I answered that. Other people have noticed you have an opinion about everything.

You did not answer specifically who 'we' was referring to, which was my question.

Whether or not they choose to respond and say, "yes I also noticed" is up to them.

Why are you wondering if people have noticed this? To me, it seems like a passive aggressive way to communicate to me and others that you think I am too opinionated. However, feel free to be direct if you have a problem with me or correct any assumption I have made wrongly.

You did not answer specifically who 'we' was referring to, which was my question.

Why are you wondering if people have noticed this? To me, it seems like a passive aggressive way to communicate to me and others that you think I am too opinionated. However, feel free to be direct if you have a problem with me or correct any assumption I have made wrongly.

:shakehead: Nevermind Sas.

Last edited:
I love this poll!
thankyou2.jpg

Why not a new button: "I respect your right to be wrong" or maybe "there are always two sides to an argument, the wrong one, like yours, and mine".

Better yet, the Tazer button. We could combine Tazer Tag and debate.

While you can never eliminate divisive behaviors, but you can sell tickets to the event!

It's Back!

Picture25-3.png

Thanks.?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom