Pool session on Saturday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Any of y'all want to work on any skills... I will be at the Lake Brantley Pool this Saturday from 1:00 pm till 5:00 pm. RSVP if you want to come out and get some pool time in.

but we are changing to Longwood Aquatic Center... a tad deeper 1:00 pm. It will cost $6.00 to get in.

But its the airfare that kills me. Pete just wanted to say thanks for helping with the tank question :)

Charlie

I'll be away this weekend, but would like to meet up when you go again maybe. Keep me posted.

I will do just that! I would love to meet and dive with you all!!! I do believe that we all could use some extra training... even on an informal level. So I will be posting the CW/OW times right in this section!

Hey NetDoc, where is the Longwood Aquatic Center? I know I have to have been there before cause my kid swims and plays water polo for Winter Park, but for some reason I can't place it.

take 434 west and then north on Markham woods road go to the first light and a right, and the Longwood Aquatics Center is right there on your right. My cell is (407) 509-0947 if you need help!

Only two new students... one nervous certified diver relearning a few things... two safety divers... a Divemaster and myself. Two of the three were AFRAID of having their face in the water. Made for an interesting session as we all held hands in the shallow end standing up with our faces out of the water, but our masks filled with water. We even sang a song... you guessed it... "How Dry I Am!"

Both of the nervous nellies were able to remove and replace their masks under water... what an accomplishment for them!!!!!!!! We finished MOST of the pool skills, and only have the rescue items to complete. That will be soon!

Pete I want to come take your class.

Singing?

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom