Positive review, Piranha Dive Mfg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdtran

Geography Police
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I saw one of the Piranha Dive Mfg posts in the "Hot Deals" forum. I explored their web site, and found some stuff that I was interested in (even though not a listed "hot deal."

I had some questions about sizes, which we resolved by e-mail and phone. I placed an order the week of 1/17/11. Got most of my order today, and expect the remainder (drop shipped from mfr) later. Good communications, prompt shipping.

I would do business again with Piranha Dive Mfg.

Regards,

hdtran

Just wanted to say I have ordered from Piranha and they are great. Getting ready to order another mask because my son has claimed the mask I just ordered. Great products, great service! All of us that are divers need to support a manufacturer like Piranha.

Dave Dunn Springfield, MO

I will second my experiences with DPM, the prices are good, shipping is fair, and they have always responded promptly to inquiries.

Good to know. I noticed them in the hot deals too. They have several things I want and I wondered about the quality and service since the prices are so reasonable.

Good to know. I noticed them in the hot deals too. They have several things I want and I wondered about the quality and service since the prices are so reasonable.

When shopping look at their hose specials, really cheap spg spindles etc. Those are all things that wear out pretty frequently and if you can bundle an order the shipping is very low. I've made several orders, seems like a great company.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom