Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just added an Ikelite DS51 strobe to my P&S Canon S95
Time to get wet!

:chicken:Sold some old Scubapro regs and bought a new mk25 evo, mk17 & s600.
What can i say....deep down i wanted the best :worship:

An A700 to serve as an octo on my A700bt set up.

(everything was bought on the same day - so it counts right?)

Um - it was time to buy my own gear and stop renting so I just got it all .... after much research - thanks SB.

Whites Fusion Bullet Drysuit (may switch to a tech skin or santi depending on how this goes)
fusion thermal
evo3 boots
Halcyon infinity (ss + sta + abc pockets (might remove we'll see how the weight goes.))
Hollis F1 fins
Hog d3 zenith + identical 2nd stage + spg
analog depth guage
neck bungee
boltsnaps
cave line (for tying to bolt snaps - rubber tubing is also an option)
finger spool + smb (x2)
uwlightdude primary canister
2x backup lights
7 ft braided LP hose
22 inch braided LP hose
24 inch braided LP hose
dive knife
emt sheers
strobe light
wet notes

once it gets here the fun begins! obviously I have no brand loyalty - am I doing it right guys?
seriously though - the amazing amount of information on this board has helped me immensely.

Bought my first sausage and reel as well as my bare 7mm farmer john 2pc wetsuit my next purchase is a neoprene drys it I like the fact that it's buoyant in case of catastrophic failure also looking into a set of 100 hp steel doubles with ss backplate and wing harness

Shearwater Petrel 2 to replace a Nitek Q that died after getting a few drops of water through the USB port plug.
When I bought the Nitek, I wondered how dry the socket would remain, since the plug has only 1/8 of a turn to secure it. Turns out it doesn't stay dry well at all.

My very last purchase? A $0.99 snorkel keeper. :D

Before that, Cressi Gara 3000 LD freedive fins. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom