Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With my oldest getting certified ill now be buying everything in triplicate.

Dsmb for him, I forgot to order the dang reel at the same time.
Binder style log book for him
a couple of lights for him

new fins and a skin for his younger snorkeling brother who was starting to feel left out.

2 used Faber 100 cubic foot high pressure steel scuba tanks. 

I pick them up at the end of July when I travel back to Melbourne, FL for business and diving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sold my LP PST steel tanks (80 & 72) and bought a Faber LP 50. Getting too old to carry all that weight and when it comes right down to it there's no reason to dive deep or long in upstate NY. Vis sucks, water is cold and there's not much to see if you're not into wrecks (I'm not). So I traded a bunch of weight for slightly shorter shallower dives.

I splurged and got myself a Heser Tauchtechnik heavy backplate. It's a thing of beauty.

5 kg (11 lbs) means I get to take a lot of weight off my belt (I've been using a 2lb Al plate)

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

A previously flooded ses and sea motormarine ex II 35mm camera. I could not believe the number of people on eBay wanting hundreds of dollars for these things. Got this one for $10. I plan to cut the bulkhead connector out of it for a DIY project.

Does this count?

I splurged and got myself a Heser Tauchtechnik heavy backplate. It's a thing of beauty.

5 kg (11 lbs) means I get to take a lot of weight off my belt (I've been using a 2lb Al plate)

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

I saw the pics of this backplate, you are right, VERY good looking Backplate.

Back
Top Bottom