Post your last gear purchase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw the pics of this backplate, you are right, VERY good looking Backplate.

I... Uh.. Splurged and got some fancy grey Project Baseline H webbing too (I re-used the crotch strap and all the bits and bobs).

Can't wait to get it in the water, with 9 lbs off my weight belt! Hopefully on Monday.

My Al plate will now be my tropical plate. (maybe eventually with a small DSS or Oxy STA-less wing... I don't tropical dive enough to justify the expense... Yet)

uploadfromtaptalk1372527203529.jpg

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

I... Uh.. Splurged and got some fancy grey Project Baseline H webbing too (I re-used the crotch strap and all the bits and bobs).

Can't wait to get it in the water, with 9 lbs off my weight belt! Hopefully on Monday.

My Al plate will now be my tropical plate. (maybe eventually with a small DSS or Oxy STA-less wing... I don't tropical dive enough to justify the expense... Yet)

View attachment 158385

Sent from my Zeagle N2ition

Nice! I actually like the greyed H, adds some flash but not overpowering.

Aladin 2G got bought 2 days ago to replace my aladin prime :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Light & Motion SOLA 500 Dive Light... sure beats my light cannon without breaking the bank.

Just happy to have my left hand back!

Just finishing my open water certification and loving every second of it. I decided to take advantage of Oceanic's free transmitter promotion so I ended up buying:

Oceanic VT4.1 Dive Computer
2012 MK25/S600
R095 octo
Promate Blunt Tip Titanium Dive Knife

gear.jpg

Finally got geared up too...a nice post divorce spending spree :D

Mares Abyss 22 Reg
Mares Viper Octo
Oceanic Pro Plus 2.1
Zeagle Brigade BCD
Waterproof W3 Wetsuit
Faber HP100 Steel Nitrox Tank

Had Mares MSF

Well, these are new to me DSS Backplate (Long) and 30# wing. I have to get new webbing for the harness but no big deal.

903730_455086231253582_173271895_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom