Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Insert Monica Lewinsky Joke of your choice here.

Poor ole Monica.

She blew Slick Willy, and all she got was a stain on her dress and became the laughing stock of Washington.

Ole Bill, went on write a book about his Presidency and make millions from it and from "speaking appearances" around the world.

Ironically, for both he is now known by many as the "Great Orator". :rofl3: (joke required for humor post section).

I would rather we leave political humor for the Pub. It's just too much rancor, whether it's Jay Leno, a Stupublican or a Dumocrat.

Yeah, let's just pick on blondes. That's ok.

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

I fixed it for you you.

Wish I had a 'like' button

Sent from my ADR6350 using my Fumble Thumbs :D

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name.

"Stanley," responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support
of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right question time. Who has a question?" Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name.

"Steve! ," he responds.

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"Actually , I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth, what the hell happened to Stanley?"

I would rather we leave political humor for the Pub. It's just too much rancor, whether it's Jay Leno, a Stupublican or a Dumocrat.

:gans: Lots of examples. Changing your rules now is very telling!

And for our required new humor -

inconsistent.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:19 PM ----------

And check the date on Sassy's post if you think I'm being unfair in my accusation.

:hm:

Perhaps someone should have put a list of rules on post #1 defining what is off limits and what is not. :idk:

If it's truly funny, not contrived crude attempt at humor, then let it stand. If someone is offended, they have the right to avoid this thread. Wow, how simple could it get?

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Historical view: Some of the funniest comedians to ever live told political and ethnic jokes. Many told ethnic jokes about their own ethnic background. Now it's all taboo :shakehead:

Now they can't tell a joke without 47 curse words and vulgarities. Lighten up, the video about Obamacare was funny. Even if you don't agree with her position.

If Sherri wants to tell jokes on President Bush, OK. I don't have to read it. I AM IN CONTROL OF MY OWN HAPPINESS.

You forgot to add something funny, Gary

:no:

Like this:

Yo mamma is so fat she got arrested at the airport for 10 pounds of crack
Yo mamma is so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington's nose
Yo mamma is so fat she doesn't need the internet - she is already world wide

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom