Post Your Pretty Funny Stuff Here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divers need real buddys:

A REAL BUDDY.jpg

Somedays you just need to give your buddy a lift to get him to the surface.

A lady goes into a bar and sees a Gator fan with his feet propped up on a table...
He has the biggest boots she has ever seen. The woman asks the Gator fan is it true what they say about men with big feet?

The Gator fan says, "Sure is, why don't you come back to my place and let me prove it?"

The woman figures why not and spends the night with him. The next morning she hands the Gator fan a $100.00 bill. Blushing, he says, "I'm flattered, nobody has ever paid me for my services before."

To this the woman replies, "Well, don't be. Take this money and buy yourself some boots that fit."

I think I'd be embarrassed to post anything with "Hell Yeah" on drinking Bud Light.

How 'bout something that is completely false. Alaska is much larger than Texas. Are Texans too ignorant to know this, or did drinking all the Bud Light kill too many brain cells?

Let's cut Alaska in half and make Texas the third largest state! :D

How 'bout something that is completely false. Alaska is much larger than Texas. Are Texans too ignorant to know this, or did drinking all the Bud Light kill too many brain cells?

Let's cut Alaska in half and make Texas the third largest state! :D

Texas,as far as I'm concerned, can just [-]Succeed[/-]Secede if they want.

The only thing the other 49 states will notice is when they have to fly American through DFW and might have to clear customs. :rofl3:

I mean what else do we get from Texas that we need? (I mean Dell makes their computers overseas anyway... so that's not even an issue).

:D

Texas,as far as I'm concerned, can just Succeed if they want.
:D

Trust me, they succeed in the biggest way possible! :lol:

A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened .
Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.
When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God , USA ,
they decided to send it to President Obama.
Obama was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. He thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.
The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:
Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington , D.C. and that ******* Obama took $95.00 in taxes.

A tax that was implemented by Republicans that Obama is trying to fight, remember? Tax breaks are only for the rich :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom