Practice for DIR-F Oct 2-3 in Atami

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.... this is getting fun.

Now, if we could dive together it would be even more fun. BTW Two more converted this weekend.

Thomas

Wow. That looks very interesting Dev. We had a sunny day on Sat and Sun was awful. It was raining all the time. Jim was pretty though in a soaked school uniform and ponytail.

TJO:
Wow. That looks very interesting Dev. We had a sunny day on Sat and Sun was awful. It was raining all the time. Jim was pretty though in a soaked school uniform and ponytail.

I knew I would miss out on something I have been trying to get Jim in a school girl uniform for months and I can't do it no mater how drunk I get him.

The ponytail was actually more difficult... :eyebrow:

See you in the water next Sat? I have some awesome skirts... sHirts for you Steve and Jim.

Thomas

dcpac:
...I have been trying to get Jim in a school girl uniform for months and I can't do it no mater how drunk I get him.

I'v been trying even harder to get Steve OUT of his school girl's uniform...

Looking forward to the skirts Thomas...

Hi all,

Well, this weekend's Boegslyna Awards definately goes to Jim! All dressed up in skirts and ponytail getting chased by myself and TJO on scooters at 35m....what else could you ask for? I at least managed to get all the deco, 18min on two dives n a row!!!

Steve, did you actually pee in the dysuit you borrowed from Thomas? i had a strange feeling when i tried it.....anyway, i actually liked it....the drysuit that is.....guess Thomas tricked me into buying something more black and expensive....oops...

Hank49, i saw the different posts here and please let me assure you that even if there is kind of a special way of communicating within people of this team of divers i can assure you that you will not find more seriousness and dedication elswhere....

Rj

Glad you guys had a good time, Richard just be sure Thomas gives you the Krona pricing, not the yen pricing. You are going to look like one bad-*** Darth Vader of the seas next time I see you. Let's all chip and and buy Steve a pee valve, I think he'll have to send back to the States for the other pieces, though. I doubt Japanese sizing will work.

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Dev

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom