Price Question (SP-350)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rapida

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,
I finally decided I want a Oly SP-350 camera and ideally a Ikelite housing to go along with it. How big of a hit will my wallet be taking on average for those two items? If it is to much I might go with the PT-030(going from memory here so that very likely is wrong). Anyway, so if anyone can suggest a good retailer or just tell me about how much I should expect to pay I would greatly appreciate it.

yep, about $200 for the camera, $450 for the ikelite or $250 for the PT-030.

The pics listed below taken in Roatan are done with a SP-350. Good luck.

Reef Photo All the way............Ryan and Kelley were a great help putting together my systems below. They've got a great website with tons of data.

My Visa Card said merry christmas to them!

If you want the oly housing check out B&H photo or 17th street photo about 190.00 at each.
here is the link for 17th street photo 197.99 and in stock. http://www.17photo.com/results.asp i have bought four cameras from the over the last few years. They are not a grey market store. they are authorized by oly as a online store.

give www.underwaterphotography.com a try.

They have the Iklite fro $438 and the PT-030 for $199...

I got the housing for my Video Camera from them.. The service is great and they threw in a free photography class to boot....

Charlie59:
yep, about $200 for the camera, $450 for the ikelite or $250 for the PT-030.

The pics listed below taken in Roatan are done with a SP-350. Good luck.
i paid 189 for the pt030

Go with ikelite. keep in mind that the price of the ikelite's one is included an arm and a tray which cost about US$50-US$100 (better check the price first as i live in Indonesia not in the States).Tand it can go down to 60 meteres plus an international warranty. standard parts so if something happens to hte housing in the future there likely to have the spareparts for it. and they give u good service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom