Price Question (SP-350)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A repeat of anothe post but $230 from Costco because not a member, and $450 from Reef Photo. Wish I would have checked out www.underwaterphotography.com though. A little cheaper than reefphoto and the online course for free. Anyone have any comments on this website or their online photography course?

I did the Costco.com for the camera, and through my local dive shop I ended up paying right around $1200 for the Ikelite housing and the DS51 strobe package. Camera was $239 shipped

Sent my wife to Costco last night to try and pick up the SP 350 and they were sold out. They are gone off the Costco Website aslo. Waited a little too long.

Wow, I ordered the $199 clearance special from Costco this week and now they are gone? Whew! I should have bought a spare at that "disposible price."

The one thing I will add is that it does not come with a memory card. You will want a xD H series card, too.

Yesterday, I bought my Oly SP 350 for $359.90. A bit steep but the camera came with free Olympus 256MB XD card and a GP Quick2 battery (4pcs) and charger. :)

I ordered its Ikelite housing, Inon D2000 strobe and accessories from our local dive shop. Cost me around $1,307 for everything. Delivery 3-4 weeks...bummer!

Alright I think I am going for the Ikelite housing. A question with it though, how is the warranty? I mean if it messes up do they replace the camera or what?

Just got my Ikelight housing and tray last night for the SP-350.......this thing is built like a sherman tank. Puts my PT-030 or other fantasea housings to shame.

That said, I'm going right for the double handle tray, the single grip that comes with it (with my DS-125 on it) will be a handfull...........I'd much rather protect the housing with the double grips and ease of handing it up to a boat crew while re-boarding after a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom