Puerto Galera diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

happybuddha:
Speaking of The Fishbowl, I was there this past Saturday morning on a trimix dive; we had been puttering around at 45mts for 15 minutes or so watching a few sweetlips when a school of 200+ jacks swarmed over us, it was fantastic. It was a great way to end a great week of diving.

Drew

Don't make me jealous, I'm stuck in the damp chill of guangdong - sounds like it was a good trip!

i probably will... at 3k a banca 1-way the cost does go down with more divers... i just might try to organize a trip around it... too bad i don't have solid contacts on PG who'd be able to give me a contract price for accomodations and deals for tanks or airfills...

my DM friend put a bug in my head about making a little extra money off organizing dive trips to balai for newly certified noobs... the instructors are usually too busy to organize the fun dives what with their classes and all, so i just have to tap into their database and get the kiddies wet...

this might be an interesting trip... hmmmm.... i likey...

Jag

Scuby Dooby:
...I'm stuck in the damp chill of guangdong...

Scuby Dooby,

Where do you live in Guangdong? I recently moved to Guangzhou from Tianjin.

Drew

I should have been more specific, i live right smack in Hong Kong. But as you know, our weather drops straight down from the north - not to mention all of that healthy, fragrant guangdong air! if you are in hong kong send me a pm and we can have a beer and compare notes on diving in the phils :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom