Puerto Galera ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sabang Inn is the shiznit.....quiet, clean, no trouble.

Asking again: As many of you have dived PG and the Visayas, do you think PG can compare to places like Apo/Dauin or Southern Leyte/Malapascua?
Cheers,
Liberty

Nothing compares to the Visayas...but, that's just me. I have been to every well-known dive site in the Philippines, spent a boatload of money traveling to the sites and always come home to the best.....THE VISAYAS ROCK!

I agree the sites in Visayas, especially in apo island and balicasag are a notch higher than PG.

I would also be of the opinion that the Visayas are above PG. Especially if you go to a place like Cabiloa. Head and shoulders, in my opinion.

Z...

Visayas is better in A LOT OF THINGS than other parts... not just diving....!

food, beaches, women....

oh yeah...the women...wow...wooHoo....my wife is a living breathing example of that...wooHoo....oh yeah....yiPPee....VISAYAS ROCK!

Asking again: As many of you have dived PG and the Visayas, do you think PG can compare to places like Apo/Dauin or Southern Leyte/Malapascua?
Cheers,
Liberty

No it can not. in terms of muck diving pg is superior to the places mentioned with the exeption of cabilao.

in terms of corals apo and balicasag are clearly more alife. malapascua is different.

if you are looking for some social life
trip which does'nt include airplane travel
easy access
then pg is your place

travel by air is ok
you don't need party every evening
traveltime is about the same
then cabilao is your place

women in the visayas: i don't know - but might need to check it out on my next tripp -------> 6ft/50kg is ok

food: nothing beats el dorado
tina's in pg
and trudy's at alona
i like adobo's kinilaw's, and lechon
and smb (sml-light is for girls only)

muck diving in dauin is much, much better than PG. havent tried cabilao yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom