Pullman, WA newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since he's a coug, do we still have to bring him back to shore?

Hehehe.

Welcome to the wonderful world of diving. Lots of folks over here in Puget Sound to go diving with...check out northwest diver.

Mudhiker:
Hi all. I'm a beginner, recently completed the semester-long NAUI course taught here at WSU, and am assembling my gear. Looks like I've got lots to learn!

Isaac

Isaac-
Welcome to the board and let me introduce you to Zach, Currently enrolled in the WSU NAUI Class:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=128093

I must have one of Barry's first NAUI students as I took his class at WAZZU in 1986. Pretty cool for a 2 credit PE class. Good to hear he's still teaching. Feel good about your Scuba Education as it will treat you well as you expand you diving experiences.
Take care, Ken :42: WSU 88' and 92'

PS: Ignore those Huskies unless they own a boat or are buying the beer!

huskychemist:
Since he's a coug, do we still have to bring him back to shore?

Hehehe.

Welcome to the wonderful world of diving. Lots of folks over here in Puget Sound to go diving with...check out northwest diver.

I bring you back to shore, so why shouldn't we bring him back, unless of course he has better gear than you....

Come on over, as long as your suit isn't red and grey, we will let you dive with us.

Tim
not a Husky or a Coug, but a proud Falcon - Go SPU!

hey d00d i'm from 0rofino, Id (a bit o a drive from pullman)

I used to come up and skate the campus all the time cause WSU has the best rails!

The college course is the best training - if you use it.

:cowboy2: don

large-smiley-012.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

Welcome to the board... countless hours of info on nearly everything is here!

Not sure how much diving you'll get near Pullman other than the rivers nearby but you can always head up to God's country and dive Lake Coeur d' Alene and Lake Pend Orielle!

Thanks for the welcome folks!

Yeah, Barry is still at it. Very glad I took the class. Quite an opportunity.

-Isaac

Back
Top Bottom