Pumpkin Carving Dive at Gilboa Oct 28, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Betail:
I tried to post about 20 photos from the weekend in my galery, but so far only about 3 have showed up. I will try again.

Ahh man! A couple pictures of Ber in the water and I, her buddy on those dives, am nowhere in the frame! Talk about getting busted! Hope I don't have to repeat OW...

Steve_Dives:
Ahh man! A couple pictures of Ber in the water and I, her buddy on those dives, am nowhere in the frame! Talk about getting busted! Hope I don't have to repeat OW...

Don't worry, my gallery has a pic that shows where you were :D One member of the buddy pair has to get out of the water first and since you were in the wetsuit you were the logical choice even though the water was nice. :confined: Granted, your mask and regulator should have been in place since your buddy was still in the water. I wouldn't want to have to wait for you to get dressed if I had a problem and needed help. That picture makes it easy to see, however, that even with all your gear in place you would not have been the first person to get to me if I needed to be rescued for whatever reason :sharkattack: so it's all good :cheers:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:

Wow! That's one aggressive paddlefish!

Steve_Dives:
Wow! That's one aggressive paddlefish!

**SIGH** don't you know a trout when you see one? :rofl3:

I think Mike breeds some mutated trout in that quarry. Right now they're just ill tempered, but if you see one with a frickin' laser on its head, get out of the water NOW! :D

Ber Rabbit:
**SIGH** don't you know a trout when you see one? :rofl3:

Oh, sorry. I haven't taken Fish ID. Is that covered in AOW? :confused:

Steve_Dives:
Oh, sorry. I haven't taken Fish ID. Is that covered in AOW? :confused:

It is in mine :D You can give a more accurate description of the attack if you know what was coming after you :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom