Pumpkin Carving Dive Oct 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to try to bring a few waterproof halloween decorations along and add some decorations to the night dive with the illuminated pumpkins. We could turn this into a full blown halloween party, ever tried wearing a costume while diving? HMMM...
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
I'm going to try to bring a few waterproof halloween decorations along and add some decorations to the night dive with the illuminated pumpkins. We could turn this into a full blown halloween party, ever tried wearing a costume while diving? HMMM...
Uhm... Yeah, my scuba suite!

I know, I know, it's not funny.

Actually we used to do a "Great Pumpkin" (aka headless diver) appearance in the pool during the simulated night dive in the evening open water class. Originally we used a real pumpkin :wink:

I would love to!! (I did get your voice mail) However, Delta has taken more of my company's money as they are sending me out (again) on the 27th.

Does anyone know what this 3 foot long, 6 to 8 inch wide blue thing with an open end and a strap is for?

Big-t-2538:
Does anyone know what this 3 foot long, 6 to 8 inch wide blue thing with an open end and a strap is for?

I think you put the skinny end in the ground and add dirt and flowers to the open end :wink:

Sorry you can't come, hopefully you'll get to dive sometime in the near future.

if it's the water is too cold for some of us, we could alway sit around the fire telling lies, jokes, and drinking ourselves into a stupor. :)

The water shouldn't be too cold yet, it was 73 degrees to start with. I'll have my 10x10 white tent with a couple of small heaters and I'm hoping DiverBrian's buddy will let me set up next to his OW class tent so we have heat from his salamander.

You can carve pumpkins on the surface too you know :wink: Those stencil kits are fun to work with :)

Who plans on coming so I can have a rough idea of the numbers I'm dealing with.

Sounds Like Fun.. what time.. ? Must of missed that..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom