Pumpkin pics from the u/w carving!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the "normal (sort of ) jack-o-lantern" is JBD's in case anyone was wandering

Anything JBD does I would think should not be considered normal. :eek:ut:

That would be an accurate statement.

Too bad he is in FL at ITC and we can't give him a hard time until after next week.

Chad

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Maybe we can have a Piranha vs. Swamper punkin' contest next year!

Sounds like fun, pirahna vs swamper pumpkin carving! We could post the pictures on the board and let everyone vote for their favorite via the "poll" system!:D
Ber :bunny:

Sounds like fun. Lets meet somewhere south where we can find some warm water. We lost most of our divers for the second dive because they didn't want to get cold again.

Wimps.

Chad:D

EXCUSE ME, Mr. Drysuit! HEHEHEHE! You should have joined us wet divers for the second dive! Can't wait till Gilboa--I'm going dry there! 64 degrees is NOT cold, that's comfy wetsuit weather!
Ber :bunny:

Shmysuit....not necessary....going to dive wet this weekend at Gilboa too. I just hope we have decent weather for the turn out. In all honesty, I don't think that the water in the quarry will be much different than it was in May. Hope to see you all there.

-TT

I would have gone wet just for you BER but you know with the doubles I have to dive dry. If it makes you feel better I was freezing on the surface just like everyone else.

Chad

Here's jbd's...unfortunately we didn't get the mouth...the other "normal" pumpkin was done by none other than the hack master herself...A-J Shark....note her wonderful hacking position in the earlier post

Back
Top Bottom