Purchasing from leisure pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe Leisure Pro will be closed this Wednesday to Sunday FYI. Seems like theyre taking a well deserved break.

That's the problem I've always run into with them. Turns out they run on the Jewish holiday calendar. I had no idea until last September when they were only open a few days and I was trying to get something on order for a customer. So, expect delays:

That's the problem I've always run into with them. Turns out they run on the Jewish holiday calendar. I had no idea until last September when they were only open a few days and I was trying to get something on order for a customer. So, expect delays:

Oh wow! Well outside of Sept, they're great!

We normally already do half days on Fridays and are closed Saturdays, so the only real extra days of closure this month are the following:

Closing early on the 4th, 18th, and 25th.

Closed the 5th, 19th, and 26th.

Instead of our usual half day, we're closed full days the 6th, 20th, and 27th.

So it kind of works out to 6 extra days this month.

(But we're open Sundays (I left behind the whole going out with friends Saturday night thing when I started :wink:) and all the federal/bank holidays that many other people get off :D)

---------- Post added September 4th, 2013 at 09:50 AM ----------

I'm told "the serial number should be on the back of the label shown in your email" by someone in the store who checked another one. If that doesn't turn up anything, shoot me an email at nickb@leisurepro.com so we can investigate further.

They are exchanging it for me.

I am not surprised. I have had nothing but good experiences with them as have most of the people I know. Bad experiences DO happen but sometimes the whole story is difficult to get to determine if it really is a LP issue or a customer/expectation issue. It was refreshing to read this thread and see that everybody remained calm and civil (even those that had nothing really good to say).....this is not always the case.

I did buy a Henderson Neosport wetsuit from them a few years ago. It started disintegrating within 25 dives. Couldn't fault Leisure Pro for that, but I did find out from Henderson after I'd shipped them the wetsuit for replacement that it was a model they hadn't manufactured in seven years. Henderson replaced it.

I did buy a Henderson Neosport wetsuit from them a few years ago. It started disintegrating within 25 dives. Couldn't fault Leisure Pro for that, but I did find out from Henderson after I'd shipped them the wetsuit for replacement that it was a model they hadn't manufactured in seven years. Henderson replaced it.

First In, Last Out inventory controls? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom